I need a push

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer
A man and his wife are awakened at 3 o'clock in the morning by a loud pounding on the door........ The man gets up and goes to the door where a drunken stranger, standing in the pouring rain, is asking for a push.<br /><br />"Not a chance," says the husband, "It is three o'clock in the morning." He slams the door and returns to bed.<br /><br />"Who was that?" asked his wife.<br /><br />"Just some drunk guy asking for a push," he answers.<br /><br />"Did you help him?" she asks. "No. I did not. It is three o'clock in the morning and it is pouring rain outside!!."<br /><br />His wife said, "Can't you remember about three months ago when we broke down and those two guys helped us? I think you should help him, and you should be ashamed of yourself!"<br /><br />The man does as he is told (of course!), gets dressed and goes out into the pouring rain. He calls out into the dark, "Hello! Are you still there?"<br /><br />"Yes," comes back the answer. "Do you still need a push?" calls out the husband.<br /><br />"Yes! Please!" comes the reply from the darkness.<br /><br />"Where are you?" asks the husband.<br /><br />"Over here on the swing!!" replies the drunk.