I like this boat for some reason

agallant80

Commander
Re: I like this boat for some reason

40MPH sounds slow for that setup. Perhaps it does not have the proper prop on it.

limitout

Banned

seams to be in good condition

if you like it take it for a test ride

40 is plenty fast on the water and its not designed as a speed boat so I wouldn't worry about 40mph limit, might just be set up for skiing

boats are like women, you like what you like and if it strikes your fancy go for it

quad59

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Been mostly looking at new boats and was waiting for the boat show. Whatever I get will be number 6 that Ive owned, just caught this on CL and thought it might be worth a look. With the deep V it has and its size its probably a pretty smooth ride for a family of 5 and inland lakes. Not much skiing just tubing,fishing and enjoying the scenery/water.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

First thing you do is see how that center glass closes on the windscreen, if it doesn't fit perfectly you may want to skip it.

Tnstratofam

Commander

Nice looking boat. Don't fall in love with the outside unless you are ready to gut her if she's rotten. I love our 20ft Stratos, but people think I'm nuts for restoring her.

quad59

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I wont touch a boat with glass or wood issues. I intentionally sought out boats with mechanical problems before becasue I could get them cheap and fix/use, than sell and start over. this one just caught my eye, still would like somehting newer but this would occupy my time and mind while still shopping and doing research for something newer/nicer.