I learned how to cook

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class
In a cardboard oven today. I'm taking a outdoor/servial class. They taught us how to take a cardboard box, line it with foil and cook in it using coal. anything you can cook in your oven you can cook in this.each square of charchole = 25*. Next week we use wood and learn servial skills. <br />Serenity

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: I learned how to cook

You must be a Boy Scout! ;) Pretty soon you will be cooking with a dutch oven. You count the coals the same way. You can make incredible desserts and roasts.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yes, I'm A her. I have to take 38 hours of outdoor class skills to become a troop leader. But this is just up my alley.I have been outdoors all my life and I still learn more skills through theese classes. Later I want to go back to school and my "Dream Job" is either a lake patrol officer or a wild life manager.So this will go on my list of skills.

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thank you K.B. It will take a while to get to where I want to be.But I want God to guide my feet and walk me each step of the way<br />Serenity

SoulWinner

Commander

That sounds like fun. I always wanted to take a survival course.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I know exactly what you're talking about. When I was in college one of my credential classes was a Science class that took us to a camp. We learned all those kinds of stuff. Very cool isn't it? Good luck to you and your journey to where you want to be.<br />Bassy( another She)

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

hello It is good to know there are other ladies that enjoy the great outdoors.It is good knowledge to know. I have used our camping gear when we lost power for a couple of days due to storms. I will learn more over the next month<br />Serenity

beniam

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Good for you Serenity<br />When I raised a boy and a girl, I taught them all the basic skills. My daughter now does her own home repairs (her husband has two left hands) and my son is an excellent cook (his wife does not know how). You can do what you want if you put your mind to it. Camping is cool, and also for females. Go for it. Batavier

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

I do all the home repairs here also. I have rebuilt my boat a 1956 larson,and this summer I,m going to finish my pool deck and put up Log siding in B-room to make it look like a log cabin to go with camo bed spread and outdoor decor.<br />Serenity