I know I said I wouldn't talk about Bayliners but...

ndemge

Commander
Re: I know I said I wouldn't talk about Bayliners but...

The listing fee on that mother must be more than the boat!<br /><br />...or is this a scheeme to launder $? No, I didn't buy that trailer full of drugs with my $, I bought this here boat, see, I have a receipt...

f_inscreenname

Commander

It is a shame they didn't add any pictures of the living, dining and 4 bedroom’s, with full kitchen and two full size bathrooms salon under that deck hatch in the floor. They can really get every square inch of space out of a boat these days. :D

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

It's in the UK and specifies local puckup only. That'd be a tough trip home for most of us. Is a Bayliner worth 2 trips across the Atlantic?

KaGee

Admiral

Good find F.<br />Should we start a bidding war?<br /><br />JK!!!!!!<br /><br /> :D

ndemge

Commander

I emailed the Seller:<br /><br />>Dear ianpalmer07,<br />><br />>Your starting price seems a bit high for this model, think we could work <br />>something out, maybe meet in the middle, say $300 million?<br /><br />his Response:<br />LOL.sorry mistake<br /><br />You get in a hurry and those #'s really getcha. I was placing a bid on an item once for $500, and fat fingered it to $5,000... never seen a bid get pulled so fast, wasn't gett'n stuck with that one.

KaGee

Admiral

Good one ND! <br /><br />Ya never know. Could have been listed in Aspeck's monetary system he has down there in Ghana!

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, that would work. That is one nice thing about being here in Ghana, I always have a pocket full of money! It is awesome carrying around 5 million! And the other week I paid the electric bill - 17,210,000! Honest!