I just gotta brag on the wife

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
While returning from our week long vacation from the beach house (which we spent 50% of the time fishing) the wife was saying, <br /><br />I bet that water there has some fish in it (pointing to a wetlands area). <br /><br />Where do you put the boat in to get to that water?<br /><br />When can we go fishing again?<br /><br /> :) <br /><br />Made my day!<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: I just gotta brag on the wife

Excellent job, KIZ. :) <br /><br />You now have a well educated wife.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

maybe you can come over and educate my wife? ...................hmmmmmmm maybe not

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Does she have a single sister that thinks alike?..... :D

Bondo

Staff member

You Boys should be Very Careful What You're Wishing For,...........................<br /><br />I met Debbie 3 years ago,+ took Her Fishing,..................<br /><br />I haven't caught a Fish since the 1st time out,....................<br /><br />Deb only knows 2 lines to say on the boat,..........<br />When a rod goes Off,..... She'll say," That's OK,.. You drive,.. I'll Get That"........<br />And, of course,...." Could You Grab the Net"..???........... :rolleyes:

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

KIZ, sounds like a nice vacation!<br /><br />I've taken my wife out (along with the 3 kids) fishing several times. One time, after about 4 or 5 hours of fishing, the kids (and me honestly) were ready to go. She would have nothing to do with that. We were out of bait, had a good number of fish to fry (bream, catfish). I was sent to the bank to dig up worms under fallen logs and such.<br /><br />We plan to do lots of trout fishing the next few weeks and also do some scalloping. That will be an adventure!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I forgot to mention she also asked me when I was going to buy a bigger boat. :eek: :D <br /><br />I only wish I could. :( <br /><br />Ken