I just bought a brand new toy..

rogerwa

Commander
Tonight I just bought a 2004 brand spankin new Chev Suburban.<br /><br />I was all ready to pull the trigger on a Trailblazer EXT but my Wife got in the TB and said "this doesn't feel like a truck.. I want to be queen of the road. Let me try the Suburban" I said OK.<br /><br />After excersizing 900+ Stock options I am the proud new owner.<br /><br />For those who think Suburbans are wasteful, I have four kids and often carry more than that. The vehicles that carry nine passengers are fairly limited, other than the short bus.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: I just bought a brand new toy..

Originally posted by rogerwa:<br /> For those who think Suburbans are wasteful, I have four kids and often carry more than that. The vehicles that carry nine passengers are fairly limited, other than the short bus.
You get no arguement from me, rogerwa. Until the John Kerry's, et al, hot air can be harnessed, you got to do the same as he does. The only difference is he no longer has kids at home. :D <br /><br />Congrats on a fine vehicle purchase. You may wonder what took you so long to get there.

aspeck

Staff member

Congrats on the new toy! The 'Burb is a great people hauler and all around utility vehicle! Good choice!

KaGee

Admiral

Now that's a Family Truckster!<br /><br />Congrats.