I have seen it, still don't believe it.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Went to the Wisconsin Badger/Illinois football game today in Madison, WI. For those of you not familiar with Madison it is the San Fransisco of the Midwest.<br /><br />The badgers won, but what was amazing was the number of Bush/Cheney stickers and buttons and signs that were all over the place and on the jackets of students. This will no doubt cost them at least one letter grade if their professors see this but they were out in huge numbers. And like all good republicans they were enjoying the game, day, and libations. To those students who take ridicule for standing up for the right thing, good for you. <br /><br />Todays oxymoron was on the back of a suv. It had a "support our troops" magnet on the tailgate and a Kerry/Edwards sticker on the bumper.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: I have seen it, still don't believe it.

Well POINTER.....kinda sounds like the Kerry/Edwards "I do/I don't" "I did/I didn't" type campain lines...... :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I also enjoy students who can take a stand on things. Any thing that is an original thought and their own belief. Its a rare thing to see where I am, but there are those few that make me mighty proud.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Pointer, maybe take a small trip to some other areas. Around here, Bush is big, very few Kerry signs. I think that the Kerry supporters around here are too embarassed to support him with his campaign signs in their yard.<br /><br />I had to leave town one day to go pick up some parts in another town. I was surprised to see so many Kerry signs displayed as compared to my town. Just another great benefit of Freedom.. :D

voodoo

Petty Officer 1st Class

Heartless kids!<br />If your not a liberal when you're young you have no heart.<br />If your not a conservative when you're old you have no brain.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I just seen the ol flip flop on the signs thing and will try to get a picture of it.<br /><br />This guy has kerry/edwards signs in one end of his yard and bush/cheney signs in the other end.<br /><br />Come to find out, he is a democrat and his wife is a republican.<br /><br />Can anyone say debates in that house? :D

KaGee

Admiral

I think Kerry potential voters are not very proud of it.<br /><br />Plenty of Democratic signs around here for local and state candidates. Many yards with multiple signs. Kerry/Edwards signs not as plentiful.