I have a job interview today.

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer
The funny thing is, I almost hope I don't get it. I'm not very excited about the position, and it doesn't pay well anyway. But I need something to keep my savings in the savings account and not in my creditors pocket! It's just a stepping stone, but hey, it's a start.
Wish me luck!

aspeck

Staff member
Re: I have a job interview today.

I wish you luck ...

QC

Supreme Mariner

Good luck, and it is always a good thing to have others want you and your skills whether you want the job or not.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Good luck. Remember, the best time to job hunt is when you already have one. Sooooooo if you get this one your prospects should improve.:D:D

Kalian

Chief Petty Officer

Well,
I didn't take it. It was an entry-level position on a surveying team. Yeah right. Standing in the middle of the streets in las vegas for $11.00 an hour. I might as well go fight in Iraq, my odds of survival are probably higher.

I have applications in elsewhere, and I'm still looking. I know something is going to come up soon, just wish it would hurry up already!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Well,
I didn't take it. It was an entry-level position on a surveying team. Yeah right. Standing in the middle of the streets in las vegas for $11.00 an hour. I might as well go fight in Iraq, my odds of survival are probably higher.

I have applications in elsewhere, and I'm still looking. I know something is going to come up soon, just wish it would hurry up already!

I dont blame you for not taking it. Nor would I.