I guess I'm a multi-millionaire by now

ae708

Chief Petty Officer
I win the UK lottery about twice a week for differing amounts. If I keep on I'll be up there with Bill Gates....ain't it cool. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: I guess I'm a multi-millionaire by now

What is the "processing fee" up to now days? :D <br /><br />Ken

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

Art<br /><br />Give me the details I'll go and collect your winnings for you.<br /><br />You've done well, I didn't think you could buy tickets in the US. :D :rolleyes: :D

eeboater

Commander

I'm thinking they are emails he's getting :D

txswinner

Banned

Heck you ought to see the money this guy in Africa is going to pay me to help him out with the money from there. I just need to give a little info and a deposit so he can transfer it to me.

KaGee

Admiral

You couldn't have won, cause I just got the Email yesterday saying that I won! :mad: <br /><br />I got a bridge for sale... anyone interested?? :p

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

I don't even know what the processing fee is. I don't read the emails, just delete them. That African guy wants to give me money too. Do these guys think that we are totally stupid? :)

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

ae, some people are. Maybe 3 or 4 times a year, I see a story on the news that deals with this very subject. The reason you keep getting these e-mails is because someone out there is still making it profitable for them. It only takes one in a million to make them a profit. All they have invested is a little time.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

ae708, you gotta pay courier fees of around 800 Euros, then you gotta send about 25,000 euros for the "security fee" of course the only way this international lottery can accept your payment is via Western Union or MoneyGram. :D <br /><br />some pretty funny stuff going on over at www.419eater.com<br /><br />don't reply, and especially don't ever give 'em any personal information