I gotta get one of these for the car

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander
Re: I gotta get one of these for the car

Glad you're obviously feeling better there spinner. Though when LF get a hold of you, you might not be any more. :)

bubbakat

Captain

Spinner I hope you have your will made out.<br />I have a feeling you are going to get a visitor from texas. :D :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

We actually contacted the company that made the trunk monkey videos. We were going to use them at the dealership where I work but the cost was way way way too high.<br /><br />They are coveted in the car industry as the best commercials ever done.<br /><br />Bob

KaGee

Admiral

Looks like she bought way too much to fill up that white refrigerator. :p

LadyFish

Admiral

Thanks for the laugh guys, I needed it today. :D <br /><br />As of yesterday, there will be no more stupid work videos of me. I am currently unemployed until I can find something else. My company reorganized and dropped the bomb on me first thing yesterday morning that my position has been eliminated. No notice, no nothing.<br /><br />So as of today I am officially on a long vacation with pay. They gave me a nice severance but that dosen't help with the devestation I'm feeling right now.<br /><br />So consider yourself lucky that I am taking out all my inner aggressions elsewhere.

D

DJ

LF,<br /><br />So sorry to hear about your predicament. I know you loved what you were doing.<br /><br />Let us know if we can help.<br /><br />The Trunk Monkey clips are classics.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Sorry LF, if I had known I would never had posted what I did.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Thats a bummer there LF, sorry to hear that.<br /><br />Ken

LadyFish

Admiral

I really didn't mean to hijack your thread Homer. Those are some really funny videos.<br /><br />Thanks ya'll for your kind words. I'm really depressed over this. A lot of blood sweat and tears went into the last 8 years and I don't have a clue what I'll do next. Right now I don't even know what foot to put in front of the other. Its not easy keeping my composure through all the goodbyes and sentiments from my board of directors.<br /><br />Hopefully, as time passes a clearer picture of what my future holds will become evident to me. Right now, I'm at a loss. When you dedicate so much of yourself into a mission like preventing the needless loss of sight, it becomes part of who you are. <br /><br />Carry on.

aspeck

Staff member

LF, don't sweat it. A good severance package - that is good. Take some time off, go fishing, relax. For someone as bright and talented as you (after all, I just watched your videos - HA!), you will not have to worry. The future will come clear and in a few weeks you will look back on this and say, "Wow, this was the best thing that could have happened to me." Just keep your pretty head up, and keep pressing on.<br /><br />I know, it is easy for me to say, I am away from the situation and it doesn't effect me one bit. But, keep positive, seek God's will and direction for you, and enjoy the added fishing time. Remember, every cloud has a silver lining. It will be interesting to see your silver lining unfold over the next weeks and months.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Terrific, I will get a dozen. Thanks LF :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

LF, after meeting you, I know you will find something quickly.<br /><br />Ken

ehenry

Commander

WoW, Ms LadyFish. What are those idiots thinking? Letting you go. THe nerve of them. They'll come to find out what an asset you were to them. It may take a little while but they will figure it out.<br /><br />I'll be thinking about you and your family. I've been though what you are going through.<br /><br />Take care