i got myself a keg

ZmOz

Captain
Re: i got myself a keg

Why are you getting your first keg full of that ****? :p I recently started kegging my own beer... :D

dolluper

Captain

You gonna chugg it chugg chugg chugg come on chuggit or did they give you straws :D :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I personaly prefer Bud High Test.....but in a pinch...... :D

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> Why are you getting your first keg full of that ****? :p I recently started kegging my own beer... :D
Are you a fellow home brewer?

ZmOz

Captain

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br />
Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> Why are you getting your first keg full of that ****? :p I recently started kegging my own beer... :D
Are you a fellow home brewer?
Yep. :D

ndemge

Commander

ahh, give the guy a break! Congrats on that big can of beer :) <br /><br />...My brother has a beermeister.. Lived at with my sister and brother for a time, we all liked beer, we figured, "hey, it's cheaper by the keg".. well, when you end up flying through a $80 keg in 6 days, you find it just isnt as cheap as ya thought<br /><br />outboards, any ocasion, or just thirsty?

phatmanmike

Captain

outboards, any ocasion, or just thirsty? <br />
well, the wifey said," wouldnt it be cool if we were at a kegger and were eating crabs?!?!?"<br /><br />i responded back with, " throw one yourself"<br /><br />so we did, all 2 of us. except we didnt eat crabs, we ate pizza and wings.<br /><br />it was just a neat way to waste some money. keg store is less than half mile away, and pizza, well, they deliver.<br /><br />and to all you bud light haters, im with you. i wanted , as OBJ put it, i wanted BUD HIGH TEST, but it was either this or coors light.<br /><br />on the way home from the store, i lost the tap, fell outa the truck, so i had to pay 42.80 for a replacment, so the total cost of this lil half size keg is over a hundred bucks! yikes. lesson learned.

Realgun

Commander

coors light
Rocky Mountain Indi^% yellow stream light? <br /><br />Its been a long day I better stop while I am behind. :) <br /><br />Besides any beer tastes like that to me I don't care for it.