I got a job

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class
Been unemployeed since 2/9 - finally got a job. I start Monday at the local Hospital Medical Center as Purchasing Supervisor. WOOHOO!!

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: I got a job

Congradulations and good luck with your new job!<br /><br />I've had to lay-off 3 people in the last 2 weeks.....Man, that is tough! Glad you found employment!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Good Luck TR. I bet life looks a whole lot better now. I've been lucky in that I've never been laid off but my dad was a couple of times and I know how hard that is on a family.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

That is great!!!! Been there and I hope this job is everything you want it to be!!!! ;)

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Good luck to you TR, I've never been laid off, but here 2 weeks ago I had 2 Indians one on each side of me, had to teach them my job.......scary!<br />The company says "they are going to be our backup", over in India....yea right!? We'll see.

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Congrat's and good luck. The first month is the hardest. I hope you have a good internet at work. We would hate to loose your valuable input here @ iboats!!

sloopy

Commander

Congrats! Break a leg! (never say good luck :D )

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

WooHoo! Party at Throbbin Rods!<br /><br />Congratulations! I'm always happy to hear about people getting work. <br /><br />Makes me sick to hear of folks being laid off. I have to admit that the reason is partially a selfish one. I always wonder whether I'll be next.<br />I was laid off once for only 2 days. Still, it scared the bjeezuz out of me with two young ones to feed and a California mortgage to pay. <br /><br />Good luck with the new job Throbbin Rods!

LubeDude

Admiral

Gosh, couldnt you have held out through the summer so you could fish more?<br /><br />Congrats! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Congradulations. It's alway nice to hear good news.

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL at Lube Dude. I already got the whole spring landlocked salmon season off - I go to work Mon, Tues, and Wed, then take Thurs and Fri off to take Tiny Dancer (my 10 year old daughter) to the Winnipesaukee Derby. What a country!

gaugeguy

Captain

Way to go TR!! Gotta keep that NH unemployment rate down, and with all the toys you have a job is important ;) <br /><br />Where are you gonna be fishing at the Winni Derby? I am gonna be running just outside of Alton bay, from Echo Point to Black Point out to Moose island over to Mark Island and back to Echo.<br />We've picked up a few descent salmon and one large lake trout (11 pounds). I'll be in a blue Princecraft--If you see me say "HI". :D