I get it...

eeboater

Commander
It just hit me - what "Cellar Dwellers" means.<br /><br />Gosh, I'm an idiot.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: I get it...

LOL. :D <br /><br />Sean, maybe its time to.......<br />
e5nqjd.jpg
<br /> ;) :p :D

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by eeboater:<br /> It just hit me - what "Cellar Dwellers" means.<br /><br />Gosh, I'm an idiot.
Yup, guess so :) <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />BTW, what does it mean? :confused:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Dockside chat is all the way at the bottom of the pick list of forums.<br /><br />Correct???? :D <br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

This is DC, not CD. That should be pronounced, "Dwellers of the Cellar". :)

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Dockside chat is all the way at the bottom of the pick list of forums.<br /><br />Correct???? :D <br /><br />Ken
Thats what clicked in my head!!! Of course, I may be wrong :D <br /><br />LF... I'm not taking any meds... Wonder if thats what the problem is... not that I need to up-them... rather, take them! :D :p

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> LOL. :D <br /><br />Sean, maybe its time to.......<br />
e5nqjd.jpg
<br /> ;) :p :D
Turn off the TV, one thing at a time... ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

For newcomers, NTDWB was "Nothing To Do With Boats".<br /><br />It is now four fora, one of which is DC.

eeboater

Commander

I gotta say one thing tho -- I'm glad there is a DC section, I belong to a different board and if you want to post something that isn't "Jeep-related" you have to put an O/T in the subject line.<br /><br />So, that means you get 50% posts about Jeeps and 50% about crap :D <br /><br />Sean

mattttt25

Commander

hey jb- is that proper english? single forum is a fora? man, it took me 5 minutes to figure out what you were saying.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Sean.....perhaps a boat of your very own would reduce the TV time. Just A Friendly thought!!!

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> hey jb- is that proper english? single forum is a fora? man, it took me 5 minutes to figure out what you were saying.
Latin lesson for today:<br />Forum is from the latin foris - door, or fores - doors. Forum is an English embraced derivitive. Plural of forum is forums or fora.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Sean.....perhaps a boat of your very own would reduce the TV time. Just A Friendly thought!!!
Ok, whats with all this TV stuff? I never mentioned a tv?<br /><br />Sean