I finally hosted a pic

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
I finally learned how to host a pic.<br /><br />Here is one of my favorites, I took it when I was yound and stupid.<br /><br />
155mph.jpg
<br /><br /> :eek: <br /><br />Ken

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander
Re: I finally hosted a pic

You didn't keep that car for long did you Ken :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What were you driving? Hey, you're still alive to tell about it ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

It was a 96 Camaro Z28. I drove it all the way to Montana just cause there were no speed limits.<br /><br />It was smooth as glass at that speed.<br /><br />Man I miss that car, sold it 3 years ago. It was in great shape, but I was definatley hard on it. In 70,000 miles I went through 3 clutches.<br /><br />Ken

ehenry

Commander

You took a picture of the dash while driving at that speed??? BOY HOWDY ! ! WHAT A MAN ! !

saxis

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> It was a 96 Camaro Z28. I drove it all the way to Montana just cause there were no speed limits.<br /><br />It was smooth as glass at that speed.<br /><br />Man I miss that car, sold it 3 years ago. It was in great shape, but I was definatley hard on it. In 70,000 miles I went through 3 clutches.<br /><br />Ken
I thought that dash looked familiar!! The guages are a bit different on my 2000 Camaro though... I'll have to get a pic up of mine pulling my boat... got some strange looks opening day of trout season at the lake. Not sure how the boat would handle at that speed....

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Ken,<br /><br />Was this pic taken just before you changed into 2nd gear???? ;) ;) ;)

KaGee

Admiral

3 clutches!! :eek: <br /><br />You are worse than my wife!!! :D

eeboater

Commander

HOLY CANOLI!!! :eek: <br /><br />Now THATS a *.gif :D :D

eeboater

Commander

[Edit]<br /><br />Wow... sniff sniff... I'm so proud... sniff sniff... my first double post!!!!

saxis

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Was the mileage on that car only 4,077 when the picture was taken?? 150 has got to be rough when it's not even broke in yet!! :D Or was the "break-in" run? :p

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

It was 14,077. The first day I got in the car I didnt park it until it had 500 miles on it. I wanted to break it in the first day.<br /><br />Man I miss that car, Im gonna start looking for a used version. I could get an even trade for what I have now.<br /><br />Ken

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

Who was watching the road while you were focusing the camera? Or is that what you meant when you wrote: " I took it when I was yound and stupid".

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

at that speed your running low on fuel. I have done that before to old for it now LOL.