I don't get it anymore...

eeboater

Commander
The ACLU is suing NYC over the subway searches.<br /><br /> Linky <br /><br />But if they used racial profiling they'd get attacked as well.<br /><br />So, please, supporters of the ACLU. Explain to me what we are supposed to do?<br /><br />Sean

txswinner

Banned
Re: I don't get it anymore...

ACLU is nothing but a bunch of pinko commies trying to preserve civil rights thru strict interuputations of the constitution, should be deported for such thoughts.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

These idiots just want their names in the paper.<br /><br />I do agree that the searches are useless, but I dont think they are illegal.<br /><br />You always have the option of walking or taking a taxi.<br /><br />Ken

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I have been serched going into a concert??????That wasnt illegal, why should this be......Like ken said if you dont want to get searched walk,ride a bike take the bus whatever.....the same people crying about this would be the first to blame the Government if a bomb went off down there.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It is just like getting stopped by our police.<br />If you have nothing to hide, why sweat it.<br />I would rather be searched than have someone blow the place up.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by SBN:<br />I would rather be searched than have someone blow the place up.
I agree completely.

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

just sounds like someone is worred there going to get stopped for something, this may be a way they transport drugs or something so they want it stopped. just something to think about. they should be glad someone is trying to protect us.

NYMINUTE

Captain

I'd be concerned if I were a criminal. The ACLU is an opportunistic group of nobodies, trying to be somebodies. I'd like to see each of them replace 3 of our soldiers in the middle east, but only long enough to become a fatality.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Put them all on a subway with a load of terrorist looking individuals that can't be searched because it would be conscrewed (sp) as racial profiling and tell them have a nice ride. And BTW when the bomb goes off we're not sending in any of our public servants because we can't ensure their safety. EFFIN Losers!!!!!!!

eeboater

Commander

Hmm... Braxton makes a good point. <br /><br />I'm wondering if the NY ACLU members are afraid they'll be "caught" with some "illegal items" when they ride the subway...<br /><br />HHHHHhmmmmmmmm............ :D :p