I did it!!!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
I actually posted in the future!!<br />Several others have had this ability in recent times.<br />But not I :( <br /><br />Until Now!!!<br /> :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: I did it!!!

Congratulations AK Chappy. Next Challenge is trying to understand Daylight Savings Time!!<br />
3.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

Don't push it, NY!!! Start posting in the future AND understand the DST and the lights could start blinkin out...

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Don't push it, NY!!! Start posting in the future AND understand the DST and the lights could start blinkin out...
And that would require the changing of a LightBulb.

ndemge

Commander

spratt, what kind of bulb makes the lights start blink'n? Might be because of a crimp connection instead of a solder connecton.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Capt. Kidd:<br />
Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Don't push it, NY!!! Start posting in the future AND understand the DST and the lights could start blinkin out...
And that would require the changing of a LightBulb.
10.gif
<br />Oh no!!! The dreaded light bulb-lamp-whatever. Got me some swell candles. New Topic: Match Lighting

ndemge

Commander

spratt.... your smiley no workey.... } instead of ]<br />at the end

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> spratt.... your smiley no workey.... } instead of ]<br />at the end
Gotta be a blown bulb<br />
11.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

Lessee, hereit is...a new micro-chip controlled mini-neon lamp...just plug it in...flip the switch....and...<br /><br />
34.gif

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by spratt:<br />
34.gif
Thanks JB fer fixin mah li'l ol' thang there:)<br /><br />Someone saw that you had edited my post and thought I had done adn got in trouble...but you wuz jes heppin me!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

1.gif
<br />What time is it anyway, I have no light. Bud Lite. Huh?