I come in peace.

Paleface

Cadet
My name is Paleface, that's what my mother named me. I found this forum while looking for a fix for a boat. You may see me around if I'm having more troubles, I'll try to help out if I can, but mostly I'll be fishing. I sure didn't come to fight, though this looks like the place for it! ;) Thanks to Bear from Sweden for the assistance and Hello to the rest of you. :D

Fishbusters

Ensign
Re: I come in peace.

"You go in pieces" I always wanted to say that since I saw that movie. Long story and I won't bore you with details. We don't always fight around here in fact since I have been here I have only been involved with one. Everything else is minor friendly fire and meant as a good natured as ribbing each other in person. You just showed up as the Cease Fire was called for and only caught the last of it which was started and I thought over a couple months ago. Anyway welcome to the board and feel free to post when you feel like it Lord knows I do.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Greetings Paleface....<br /><br /> Be careful.... This site is ADDICTIVE.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Enjoy...

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

No Joke! My wife says..."than da*n boat and when are you going to spend some time with me instead of the net"... (plus a few more words!<br /><br />Welcome and keep peace on the home front!

RICKRICK1

Ensign

Welcome Paleface<br /><br /> 2 things to remeber<br />1. Just remember wife first,boat second. <br />2. Dont forget #1.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Welcom Paleface,<br /><br />We DON'T always fight here....just lately there has been some unrest.<br /><br />But it seems that its over and things will return to normal....fun in the sun.<br /><br />Hope to here from you more.<br /><br />Derwood.

Scoop

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Welcome Paleface. A little unrest as the cold weather sets in. It is past and all of us Northerners will start working on winter projects soon. I am glad it is not just my wife who objects to the computer time. How far North?

bubbakat

Captain

K Krew i think your wife and my wife are kin they think a lot and welcome aboard paleface, and derwood your a riot , all you guys are a little (dingy) :D but smart on boats oops heard my wife got to hide see yea :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome Paleface, and peace to you too. Fish on, fisherman!

gonfishn

Commander

Same here Paleface. Is that Ole Gator Eyes your holding? Can't Wait til Jan. when its 20 plus below and do some Ice Fishing up North Myself.

SCO

Lieutenant

Welcome Paleface. Are you in Alaska?

Paleface

Cadet

I'm from Wisconsin. Have roots to Newfoundland after Skandanavia. Also Milwaukee after Germany. Married to a Cherokee. All my ancestors have been farmers and fishermen. <br /><br />Gator eyes yes. The Wasser Wolf is king up here. The top preditor's fitness is indicative of the health of the entire food chain. I take him out of the water to tell me how his lakes are doing and put him back to continue fathering and culling his underling species to perfection. <br /><br />Thankyou all for the welcome.

SCO

Lieutenant

I look fwd to your posts. This board is about knowledge sharing and it's obvious that you have a lot to contribute.

grandx

Petty Officer 1st Class

Howdy pale face, lets smoke-em piece pipe. Fight? what fight? I rarely participate in such things. Good to have you aboard.