I cant believe it:

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: I cant believe it:

It actually catches fish. It is effective on Bass, Pike, Musky/Muskie, Trout, Salmon, Stripers, Walleye, and many others.
Pretty effective on the suckers..bidding on it too ;) <br />Where is the Paris Hilton one...<br /> :D :D

ZmOz

Captain

Do you think somebody will buy this old gas receipt I have sitting here if I put it on ebay? :rolleyes:

D

DJ

"A fool and his money are soon departed"

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

If you look at the right side of the picture the card it is attached to says:<br />"Dictator Spinning Lure" ??<br /><br />Could someone explain this to me.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Alright, out with it. Which one of you is Hoosierdaddy and bidding this up? It's OK, you can tell me, I can keep a secret . . .<br /><br />Isn't BigpoppaG from Indiana, Bigpoppa, Hoosierdaddy. You never see them in a room together, right? :D

Twidget

Commander

You might have a problem getting that out of the fishs mouth. :)

Realgun

Commander

At least shes not Blonde. <br /><br />Nate correct shes HOT!!! And she can actually drive too. :)

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The ANNA KOURNIKOVA lures are only $6 Buy it now.

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

I wonder if it will work as good as my old 3" Budwieser beer can replica lure does.<br /><br />I caught a 4 pound Largemouth with it once.

BigPoppaG

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Quietcat:<br /> Alright, out with it. Which one of you is Hoosierdaddy and bidding this up? It's OK, you can tell me, I can keep a secret . . .<br /><br />Isn't BigpoppaG from Indiana, Bigpoppa, Hoosierdaddy. You never see them in a room together, right? :D
From VA. Not a Hoosier................not that anythings wrong with that. :D