I cannot post

bbook83

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I startesd a thread in Mercruiser repair, but my responses say they are under moderator review. What did I do wrong?

Fun Times

Staff member
I startesd a thread in Mercruiser repair, but my responses say they are under moderator review. What did I do wrong?
Hi there bbook83, I just happen to see your posts that needed approval including this one....I sent you a quick message regarding the new to iboats forum format needs some adjustments as for some reason some posts are in need of an approval while many others don't seem to need it...Not to sure why that is but I'm sure the administrator IT team will eventually figure it all out...

Thanks for your patience and in the mean time if you or anyone else has an post/thread that says it needs Mod Approval, please try reaching out to a few of the moderators to see if they can help speed things along at least until this gets all figured out.

Thanks
iboats Mod team

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
The best to reach Mods is to Report the post. But you probably can't in this case.

@Fun Times - Did you approve the posts?

Fun Times

Staff member
The best to reach Mods is to Report the post. But you probably can't in this case.

@Fun Times - Did you approve the posts?
Yes I approved 3 or 4 post of bbook83 in the Mercruiser forum and then this thread also.

Unfortunately as of right now we cannot see the Reported posts, only the Admin team can so until that issue gets fixed, I recommended that if anyone reads this and has an issue of waiting to be approved, reach out to you GA or one of the others. ;) I'm just not sure the A team really has the time to follow along with reported post issues like we would. ;)

bbook83

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Yes I approved 3 or 4 post of bbook83 in the Mercruiser forum and then this thread also.

Unfortunately as of right now we cannot see the Reported posts, only the Admin team can so until that issue gets fixed, I recommended that if anyone reads this and has an issue of waiting to be approved, reach out to you GA or one of the others. ;) I'm just not sure the A team really has the time to follow along with reported post issues like we would. ;)
I am sure e moderators are busy, but for the record, I still cannot post without the moderator delay. I also cannot figure out how to contact moderators.

Fun Times

Staff member
I am sure e moderators are busy, but for the record, I still cannot post without the moderator delay. I also cannot figure out how to contact moderators.
The post "Report" button has been repaired today so we should be able to get to these things a bit quicker for you....I'll go look around to see if I can help you out too.