FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have noticed that when I come to Iboats forums and try to go back to index I need to hit my back button two times. Is anyone else having problems. It only happens on Iboats.
I have to use the refresh when I go from one area to the next. Example going from fresh water fishing to salt water fishing. I am fine as long as I stay in the one area.
Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> I've never tried it that way, I always open a forum with right click 'open in new window'. That way the index is alway open.<br /><br />Aldo