I boat shipping

richep

Cadet
Does anybody know why I boats won't ship to New England? I have a bunch of parts to buy and they won't ship to my state. I am just venting, sorry.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: I boat shipping

First of all I find that hard to believe, second I recommend that you call or email them for an explanation, if that really is their policy.

ndemge

Commander

Richep... you didn't get the memo? Were selling CT to Canada net week....

richep

Cadet

Please note: We cannot ship this item to the following states: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont<br /><br />I don't find it hard to believe. It's right there.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by ndemge:<br /> Richep... you didn't get the memo? Were selling CT to Canada net week....
Make sure they take Vermont too, and while ur at it, toss in New Hampshire as a deal closer.<br /> :D

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for bringing this confusion to our attention. The reason why we don't ship to those states is that they all voted for Gore in the last elections. We are sorry but we just feel that way...<br /><br />I hope that woke up a few of you. :) The reason why we don't ship this particular product to those states is because the supplier with whom we are getting this product is under contract not allowed to ship to that state due to territory constraints. We are looking for additional suppliers that will fill in these holes. Thanks for understanding!

ndemge

Commander

I'm in st. louis, if you need someone to launder your parts, you'd have to pay double shipping then, but you could get them.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Double shipping plus a modest commission (handling fee) I would add! :D

KaGee

Admiral

:D :D :D <br />Now we got a black market going for boat parts!!!<br />LOL!<br /><br />Eh you, come ova here.... (pop opens trunk)<br />Can I intrest ya's in a good deal on some gimble bearings..? ...gonna make ya's an offer ya's can't refuse!

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Originally posted by Admin5:<br /> Thanks for bringing this confusion to our attention. The reason why we don't ship to those states is that they all voted for Gore in the last elections. We are sorry but we just feel that way...<br /><br />I hope that woke up a few of you. :)
:) :) :) Does the same happen if you they vote for Kerry??? I'm glad were a Bush state! :) :) :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey us west coast guys got ya taken care of richep ! Just shoot an email to LubeDude<br />with what ya want. He will order it then for a small S&H fee can ship to Homerr who can for small S&H fee hand it off to Boomyal across the border where he for a small S&H fee ship it to me then then just for customer satisfaction I'll email you that its on the way for a small S&H fee ofcourse.<br />Wow if this takes off we could be as big as Brown one day! :)