I Bid you farewell...

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
If you get this message I am either away from my desk or gone for the week. If you would like to speak with someone else just post somthing incitful and someone will be along to jump all over you shortly (I find political arguments usually bring the quickest response)If it is a non urgant issue please resolve it yourself. If you still feel your issue has not been resolved leave me a message and I will get back to you at my own convience.<br /><br />I will be traveling to the great white north called Canada, why they call it North is beyond me as my destination is actually south of me but somethings just defie explanation. The next 14 hours will be spent in a car with three children and a impatient mother amongst the Idiots and Maniacs so if you find yourself in an unpleasant situation I would be willing to trade spaces for a while.<br /><br />Have a great Thanksgiving, and see ya in a week or so.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: I Bid you farewell...

Enjoy, let the kids be kids, give mom a break too. That's what we are here for.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Have a good holiday neumanns.<br /><br />You make it sound like your driving to the edge of the earth! :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

hire a stunt double if u can fast!<br /> ;) <br />gobble, gobble

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

All in good humor fellows, It is neither a long drive by our standards nor a dreaded one...Oh sure I suppose I could do without some of the bickering (The bickering in the car, we all know we thrive on the bickering that goes on around here)but as was stated...Kids will be kids. As for there mother.....If ya see her along the Hwy give her a ride, she really is a decent person :D

KaGee

Admiral

Have a great time with MIL ;) <br /><br />Cya when ya get back!<br /><br />OOOPS! EDIT: Have a great time with Mama!

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Drink a lot of "Turkey." ;) <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

Triton II

Commander

I'm sitting here counting the minutes (74) until I can leave my desk and venture into the traffic. Another 35 or 40 minutes later I'll be home, hitched up and on the way to the ramp. We may not have Thanks Giving holidays over here... but I'VE got a day off tomorrow! Yeehaa! I hope all of you on the forum enjoy your holiday and safe boating everyone.