I am confused?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Why are ballots in different languages?<br /><br />To be able to vote, you must be a citizen.<br /><br />To become a naturalized citizen, you must do the following:<br /><br />Applicants for naturalization must be able to read, write, speak, and understand words in ordinary usage in the English language. Applicants exempt from this requirement are those who on the date of filing: <br /><br />have been residing in the United States subsequent to a lawful admission for permanent residence for periods totaling 15 years or more and are over 55 years of age; <br />have been residing in the United States subsequent to a lawful admission for permanent residence for periods totaling 20 years or more and are over 50 years of age; or <br />have a medically determinable physical or mental impairment, where the impairment affects the applicant’s ability to learn English. <br /><br />Ken

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: I am confused?

To them, a votes a vote. We do know how accurate they are in the calculations

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I guess that's a bit like having a red light on the phone so the deaf know when it's ringing. Or having braille on the keypads on the drive-though banks. :D <br /><br />Chris.........

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Are you joking? If that were the case how would the dead vote.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Every time I flush a urinal I think I have cast a vote. When I push the button on the hand dryer I get a message from my local politician