I AM BACK!

aspeck

Staff member
Good Morning Fellow iBoaters.<br /><br />Just wanted to say that after 6 months on foriegn soil, I am back at a computer that can actually stay connected and download with some speed (And that is from a dial-up connection and it still seems like blazing speed!).<br /><br />It is good to be back in the USA! What a great country!

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: I AM BACK!

Glad your back amongst us Aspeck, good to see you post again. :)

Carphunter

Commander

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ..............'Speck!<br /><br />I'm only a day late in saying, Welcome back my friend!<br /><br />(and "SuperCarp" welcomes you back also). :p <br /><br />Glad to hear you had a safe journey. I'm sure doing Gods work is very rewarding, and I salute you for it.<br /><br />..............Now, if I could only convert you to the good side of the force, (Louisville Cardinal fan),.........instead of the Dark side of the force, (Kentucky Mildcat fan). :D <br /><br />You will be converted!!!!!<br /><br />"Join me Aspeck, and we will rule the galaxy as Father and Son" :p

aspeck

Staff member

SuperCarp, here is where we part, I will not follow you to the dark red side! Go Big Blue!

Carphunter

Commander

Oh, but you are wrong my friend, the lure of the Dark Red side is too great. You can only pretend to resist. :p

aspeck

Staff member

I've heard of wild cats eating little red birds, but never a little bird eating a wild cat! tweet-tweet! The force is with us - the FARCE is with you! Give up, Carpy, or face your doom!