hydrasport

jeffryb

Cadet
how can i find a users manual for 1986 hydra sport wa cuddie cabin boat 22.1'

southkogs

Staff member
There's probably not a manual for the boat per se. Typically boat manufacturers don't provide a manual like a car. You can purchase a shop manual for your drive system, though.

Depending on what information you need, your best bet is to either ask questions here or you can try contacting HCB Yachts and see if they still have information on your boat.

Welcome aboard.

jeffryb

Cadet
There's probably not a manual for the boat per se. Typically boat manufacturers don't provide a manual like a car. You can purchase a shop manual for your drive system, though.

Depending on what information you need, your best bet is to either ask questions here or you can try contacting HCB Yachts and see if they still have information on your boat.

Welcome aboard.
hi
i am looking for boat helm seat cover sets
1986 hydrasport 22 ' a picture of my seat is attached
i found seat covers from moeller cu1070-2d will these fit my seats
thanks

Attachments

• boat seat.GIF
    boat seat.GIF
    9 MB · Views: 4

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
no clue. seats on boats are a commodity item that may be made in-house, or purchased from one of the many seat upholstery shops.

boat manufacturers probably do not keep any records of which seat supplier they used last year much less one used 35 years ago. however you can check with HCB.

I seriously doubt the seats you have shown are even the originals as seats last about 15 years.

jeffryb

Cadet
thanks this is a one owner boat bought new
seats were never changed
im trying to match the cushions on them but i cant measure the seat as of now
i have the old cushions in hand out of the boat now

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Must have been a common seat back in the day.....my 87 Grady had the same seats and cushions.
Pretty sure Wise is the OEM

Attachments

• P1010007web.JPG
    P1010007web.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 4