Husband revenge!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Ya know how the wife always wants to vacuum while the big game (or race) is on.<br /><br />I got my revenge!<br /><br />She is watching the Miss Unverse pageant and I was helping her around the house (as requested), and decided the TV room needed vacuuming. :D <br /><br />Revenge, ah so sweet, revenge!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Ken

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Husband revenge!

I got $5.00 say KIZ sleeps on the couch tonite... Any takers?.... :p :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Be careful. She might designate that as a permanent job for you.<br /><br /> :eek:

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Did she complain?......Or did she deal with it in silence?<br /><br />
posted by snapperbait<br /><br />I got $5.00 say KIZ sleeps on the couch tonite... Any takers?....
I think he will be LUCKY to get, THE COUCH !!!!!!!!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LOL.. Way to kick it in the rear Ken!!<br /><br />what comes around.. goes around!! :D <br /><br /> "Miss Switzerland likes hot cocca and keylime pie ..." .. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<br /><br />EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <br /><br /> :D :cool:

Moody Blue

Captain

Hummm. The stakes have been raised and the next card is yet to be played. Careful Ken :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

She was not happy, but I hope she remembers the next time around. :D <br /><br />Miss Mexico and Dominican Republic is SMOKIN!!!!<br /><br />I dont know what they saw in Canada.<br /><br />But the last year winner blew them all away. Miss Australia, WOW! What a beautiful woman.<br /><br />Ken

Dunaruna

Admiral

Miss world, "My favorite date was.....um - april 25th, not too hot, not too cold".

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

posted by KenImpZoom<br /> <br /> Miss Australia, WOW! What a beautiful woman. <br /><br /> Miss Australia, WOW! What a beautiful woman. <br /> <br /> Miss Australia, WOW! What a beautiful woman. <br /><br /> Miss Australia, WOW! What a beautiful woman. <br /><br /> Miss Australia, WOW! What a beautiful woman. <br /><br /> Miss Australia, WOW! What a beautiful woman. <br /><br />
:) :) :) :) :) :) <br /><br />I couldnt say it ANY BETTER,..... Sooooooo,..... I had you repeat it a few more times. :D <br /><br />Here it goes anyway,... WOW!!!!!!

Winger Ed.

Chief Petty Officer

RodC is very perceptive. Like him, I look to the future---- <br /><br />And,<br />Since you didn't get konked on the gourd with a iron frying pan--- you're obviously being set up:<br /><br /> <br />I can see her now,,,,,,,,,<br /><br />For your next birthday,,, you might hear-<br /><br />"Look Honey!!,, I got you a new PUSH lawnmower".<br /><br />"Come on,, Show me how well it works"..........

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Ya know how the wife always wants to vacuum while the big game (or race) is on.<br /><br />I got my revenge!<br /><br />She is watching the Miss Unverse pageant and I was helping her around the house (as requested), and decided the TV room needed vacuuming. :D <br /><br />Revenge, ah so sweet, revenge!!!!!<br /><br /><br />Ken
Your living on the edge man..some people think we came from Apes.. I dont.. but dont discount our women folks..<br />There are almost 75,000 members on IBOATS with only THREE Women posting... Mrs SW, Bassy and LadyFish.... hehe and we all consider them first before posting :D :D <br />Just a thought! ;) <br />Hey I know my place... I'm the bread winner... then I make the bread! Arrrg.. :confused:

dolluper

Captain

Well it was nice knowing ya Ken I will send flowers :D :D

Stratosfied

Ensign

Ken, one good thing about shift work is that me and the Mrs. came to an understanding a long time ago, that she won't fire up the vacuum while I'm at home, and I will put the seat down. Works for us. ;) :D

magster65

Commander

Miss Australia... she's a beautiful woman for shewer!

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

My wife is actually a bigger sports fan than me and the vacuum would never run during the race/game.<br />What a Woman.<br /> :cool: