Husband pretends to give a ____

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
(EDIT: Sorry Ken. Unacceptable language.)<br /><br />I find myself doing this all the time. :D <br /><br />Ken

tylerin

Commander
Re: Husband pretends to give a ____

Pardon the pun, but good time to "Break Wind" :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey, the women need to unwind also and that was just her way of doing it.<br /><br />They all have different ways........... errrrrrr, never mind. ;)

tylerin

Commander

Sometimes it sounds like Charlie Browns teacher :D Wa,Wa,Wa,Wa,Wa

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Sometimes it sounds like Charlie Browns teacher :D Wa,Wa,Wa,Wa,Wa
Charlie's teacher makes more sense sometimes :D

Carphunter

Commander

Man, I never thought to hide behind a bunch of cardboard boxes in the garage..............this guys a genius. :p <br /><br />My wife does this in the car, when shes driving. She glances at the road, and stares at me. :eek: I always tell her that she doesn't have to look at me when she talks in the car........heck, I'm only sittin six inches from her. That usually doesn't work, so I just pretend to be sleeping. ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

I hate riding in the car when the wifey-poo is driving...talk about your white-knuckle rides. Hopefully the passenger side air-bag (that's what I call her when I drive :D ) will save my life when the peron she is tailgating decides to slam on his brakes.