hurricane damaged boats

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well, the boating season is slowing down a bit and it's time to stock up on used parts and rebuild cores collected over the summer. Has anyone heard of great deals on hurricane damaged boats, engines, drives in the southern states? Would like to get a trailer load of mercruiser drives and newer outboards. Key words "great deals" Thanks , Dino

Dhadley

Supreme Mariner
Re: hurricane damaged boats

Most are up on internet auctions. USA Auctions I believe. And Ebay. And going for a ton of money. Really unbelievable. Not saying there arent any deals but the best are long gone from here. <br /><br />Go to www.boattraderonline.com and you'll see some.

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks Dhadley, a day late and a dollar short agian. Dino

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

looks like a ton of junk electrical parts again just like after hugo.andrew and floyd. buyer beware :)

arboatdr

Petty Officer 2nd Class

<< throwns away electrical parts, mainly interested in drives, transom assy, blocks. Wouldn't put a used electrical or ignition component on if it was the only part I had to sell.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I am with you. but we get so many customers that say I just put a new one on it and it turns out it was a new to "that" motor one. if I see anything I will let ya know. after I pick through it :) :)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Moving to Boats.