Humor

bubbakat

Captain
A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around<br />that they offered a standing $1,000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon<br />until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone<br />who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win the money. Many<br />people had tried over time (weightlifters, longshoremen, etc.) but nobody<br />could do it. One day a scrawny little man wearing thick glasses and a<br />polyester suit came in and said in a tiny, squeaky voice, "I'd like to try<br />the bet." After the laughter had died down, the bartender said okay, grabbed<br />a lemon, and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind<br />to the little man. But the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the<br />man clenched his fist around the lemon and six drops fell into the glass. As<br />the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1,000, and asked the little man,<br />"What do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weightlifter, or<br />what?" The man replied, "I work for the IRS."

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Humor

I take your not fishn Bubba or have the IRS on your mind again..Are ya cheating again?..remember Muskys lures are not dependants..Btw hows that little red head doing who served us dinner..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Humor

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br />I take your not fishn Bubba or have the IRS on your mind again..Are ya cheating again?..remember Muskys lures are not dependants..Btw hows that little red head doing who served us dinner..
Maybe he is trying to claim her. ;) :p