Hullo mateys!

Peglegpete

Cadet
I just wantin' to introduce meself. After sailing the seas and bein' a pirate.. it's nice to find a place where me fellow brothers can have words with each others. Just no askin' about me hidden treasure or your get a shank to the gullet!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Hullo mateys!

Ahoy, Pete. <br /><br />Heave to alongside and share a mug o' grog. :)

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Ye talk to him at yer own risk, JB...he'd just as soon stab ye in the gut and steal yer daughter as he would share a drink with ye.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome aboard Pete. This is a good place to learn a few things and share some ideas. Just bring up any topics about OIL, WALL MART, LIBERALS, BUSH, BAYLINERS, sure topics to start a big fight. :)

Peglegpete

Cadet

Thank you fellow Sea dogs. But don't let yer ears fool ya with when that Bilge-sucking fool, Teach. When opens his pipehole crows fly out. He's addled I tell ya!

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

The last man who spoke at Blackbeard with such a loose tongue found himself missin' about 10 inches from the top of his neck, if ye know what I'm sayin'.<br /><br />And to Booner, I know not these terms ye speak of. I be spendin' most of my time on the seas, and I care little for what happens in your territories. That is, unless it directly leads to more gold for me and my crew. Arrrrr...

Peglegpete

Cadet

Edward Teach, you'll find me at the ol' Tavern on Sea Hag Island. Bring yer cutlass and we might have a duel. I might teach you a thing er two! Arrr!

Edward Teach

Seaman Apprentice

Then meet you shall I, and die shall you. I will leave yer blood upon my sword as a token of my triumph. Prepared to collect yer innards when I run ye through, mongrel.<br />
images57dq.jpg