Huff & puff

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Huff & puff

LOL.. :D Good work officer Bubbakat...<br /><br />ps.. you be sure to stay "up wind" when ya'll burn that off, ya hear... :p

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

BubbaKat, are you the one with the light mustache, glasses and the clean shirt, or, or you the one with the less clean shirt, that looks like the one that did all the cutting? :p :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

GodsBeast, he has glasses on, but his shirt ain't clean.<br />That's all I'm gona say.

NathanY

Commander

Looks like you were too late, all of the buds are gone.
silly.gif

FLATHEAD

Captain

What the heck kind of trousers does that one guy have on!!! Looks like hip boots??

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

Good Job bubba. You guys sure have some nice bon fires down there. As snapper says make sure you are up wind of that fire.

bubbakat

Captain

Looks like you were too late, all of the buds are gone
Nathan the buds don't come on until the last of july and in aug. Harvest time for the grower is sometimes in september or before first frost.<br /><br /><br />Flathead<br />
What the heck kind of trousers does that one guy have on!!! Looks like hip boots?? <br />
Those are snake chaps. We have some biggunns here.<br />When they bite it makes you want to run for a cave and hollor whooo whoooo :D <br /><br />This was a good haul. 872 plants total.<br />You figure at full growth each plant is worth somewhere in the neighbor hood of 1500 to 2000 dollars apiece X 872.<br />Pretty good haul.<br />I have an areal shot from the helo. of this patch and it was a good set up so we mad some people mad on this one. :D

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

:D Ok, thanks SBN, I really only took a quick look at the picture, and didn't notice that bubbakat had glasses on under that hat in the shadows. Did notice his shirt was dirty and the other guys snake chaps though, and knew what they were. <br /><br />Good Bust Bubbakat, Now, did you already take your chaps off, before the picture, or you braved it without them?

bubbakat

Captain

I had removed them, Those things are hot. Let me tell you.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

C'mon, Bubba... Tell the truth.<br />Big party at your house this weekend, right?!<br /><br />J/K, Good Bust!! PS, show the helo pics!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Good bust indeed. <br /><br />I hate having to clean up after that stuff. I grew up with police officers. I helped at times around the station. I remember having to stuff a bunch of that stuff, wet, into garbage bags for the evidence collection. That stuff stinks, and is a really sticky mess when it gets wet.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

You figure at full growth each plant is worth somewhere in the neighbor hood of 1500 to 2000 dollars apiece X 872.<br />Pretty good haul.<br />
I reckon I'll have to turn the badge in and sell the horses. I was planning on a little 2-3 acre watermelon,tomatoe,cantalope, purple hull garden but it looks like it might be about 20 acres of a green leafy vegtable, and it ain't cabbage or lettuce. :)

GodsBeast

Chief Petty Officer

LoL with BubbaKat, "Bring your own papers and bond money." :D :D <br /><br />and Kenneth Brown,,,, say it ain't so Just picking, I know your jokin. :D