Hows this for media bias?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Hows this for media bias?

Well KIZ, I think it would not be a stretch to say that State and City Governments did not do a very good job anticipating the problems that could befall a below sea level city. It just gripes my behind that the bozo mayor of NO rants about how the Federal Gument is not takin care o his people. Give me a huge break. The guy is a total incompetent. He mirrors all of the victims that refused to head FEDERAL WARNINGS.<br /><br />I say again, what would Rudy of been doing??

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Journalists are so far gone they can't even recognize bias even when it is shown to them. How many of them are lefties? 85%+

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well ya cant blame the NO problem all on the locals. the feds did a study in the 90's and decided the cost vs benifits of strenthening the levee system above a minimal cat 3 surge was not worth it. we will see what it now will cost to do it. back when I lived briefly in that area and visited often I used to look up at the ships passing the levee and often wondered what would happen when the little boy pulled his finger from the dike. now we know. but its something everyone has known for decades. ruddy would not have been able to do much more than nagin has done cause like nagin he would have had nothing and no one to do it with. thats the problem with being a politician. I dont know how many times my area has done mando evacs only to have the storm fizzle or move seaward at the last 10 hours. if they mando evac and are wrong they are dead politically. so they,and by they its local,state and fed, wait . on a storm of this size and the location of it waiting was deadly.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The writer should have said "it appears to have failed"<br /><br />This writer already made up his mind that it DID fail.<br /><br />We dont know all the facts right now.<br /><br />Ken

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I kept looking for the writer to attribute that statement to somebody he was quoting, but nope, there it is, bigger'n Dallas, and not even on the editorial page! At least it's not identified as an editorial, or did I miss it?<br /><br />Q. How's this for media bias?<br />A. That's about as good as it gets! (In my opinion)