How to start every day with a positive outlook!

LubeDude

Admiral
How to start each day with a positive outlook:<br /><br />1. Open a new file in your PC.<br /><br /> <br />2. Name it "John Kerry."<br /><br /> <br />3. Send it to the trash bin.<br /><br /> <br />4. Empty the trash.<br /><br /> <br />5. Your PC will ask you,<br /> "Are you sure you want to delete John Kerry permanently?"<br /><br /> <br />6. Answer calmly, "Yes," and press the mouse button firmly.<br /><br /> <br />7. Feel better? I sure did... I think I will do it again... Love<br /> that feeling... :D :D :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: How to start every day with a positive outlook!

I'd call mine "Mark Latham". :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I made 2, 1 says Kerry and the other says Moore. :D

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I start every day positive.<br /> I am always positive some bung-hole will screw it up :) :) . that is what is great about feeding the horse so early. its nice to have a cup of coffee with something that aint gonna mess up your day and starting out each morning shoveling poop makes the day look brighter :)

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by rodbolt:<br /> I start every day positive.<br /> starting out each morning shoveling poop makes the day look brighter :)
LMAO :D

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I modified my system sounds so that instead of the sound of paper crumpling when I empty the recycle bin, I hear the roar of vigorous flames.<br /><br />Now THAT is satisfaction.<br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />-dd-

Link

Rear Admiral

:D :D :D good idea

Rudderman

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hey LubeDude...its obvious that you Bush supporters are only interested in oil....heck, even your name gives it away hehehehe :p

f_inscreenname

Commander

“How to start each day with a positive outlook”<br /> Beer. Just kidding. Its the smiles on kids faces (both under 5) when they wake up in the morning happy. If they don't wake up happy then its definitely beer.

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Fast forward to summer 2005, across from the White House an old man sits on a park bench every day, finally one day he gets up, walks to the guard and says, "can I please go in and see President Kerry." The guard replies, "sir, Mr. Kerry doesn't live here and he isn't the President." The old man smiles and walks away. Next day he's back, walks over and again asks, "can I please go in and see President Kerry." Again the guard replies, "sir, Mr. Kerry doesn't live here and he isn't the President." This goes on for a week, finally the guard says, "sir, we've been through this every day for a week, what part of my answer don't you understand," the old man replies, "Oh, I understand all right, I just like the way it sounds." :D