How to keep your wife happy

LubeDude

Admiral
Put her on fish!<br /><br />
Pdrm0030.jpg
<br /><br />Took her out yesterday afternoon and we slayed em! It wasnt as dark as it looks in the picture, the flash went off so it looks darker. We had a ball. I caught the biggest fish of the year, but the picture is real dark. 6#s. :D <br /><br />OK, Ill post it anyway, Im pretty proud of this one.<br /><br />
Pdrm0025.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: How to keep your wife happy

Is that a rag or something she is holding it with? Some fisherwoman she is. :p <br />Just kidding around. Nice fish and yes, that always makes them happy.<br /><br />EDIT: Dang LD, what you do rob the cradle?<br />She looks a lot younger than you. :p <br />What is she, 30 maybe? :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Is that a rag or something she is holding it with?
Yep, you pegged it, she wont take em off the hook either. But its a small price to pay to have such a great gal for my wife. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

no, beating u is what really works! LOL<br /><br />good fun LD... ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

You're a lucky guy LD. The only thing that keeps my wife happy is shopping...although she is getting her fishing liscense this weekend.

LadyFish

Admiral

How sweet it is! Both are nice catches, the Mrs. is a lady after my own heart.<br /><br />GG congrats! Fishing although not any cheaper than shopping puts food on the table at least. :D <br /><br />I hope she finds that she can't live without gettin out there on the water. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Cool pics, hopefully will have some to share in a couple of weeks.<br /><br />Ken

SoulWinner

Commander

Clearly the finest catch in that boat is Mrs LubeDude!

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> EDIT: Dang LD, what you do rob the cradle?<br />She looks a lot younger than you. :p <br />What is she, 30 maybe? :D
Would you believe that sweet thing is a mear 52 years old. You should hear people talking behind our back whispering when we go out. <br /><br /> "Would ya look at that old man with that young gal, he must have something we dont know about." :eek: :D

one more cast

Captain

Nice job Dude and Dudette.My wife and I will be entering a bass contest on june 16 I think it is. Last year she took second place. She held onto first until the last hour. It is just a small contest that the locals put on with a shore fish fry afterwords but it sure is a lot of fun.

Link

Rear Admiral

Hey LD, she sits like a Girlie! Nevermind, point made :D :D Great pics. <br />And I'm on her side when it comes to touching them stinky fish too. Nothing worse than taking a sip of coffee and your nose gets filled up with that raunchy fish smell! :eek:

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

She's a beaut, LD! And the fish ain't bad, either!<br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />I bet she's just concerned with the fish's survival after release. ;)

LubeDude

Admiral

Dang, I just had a thought. :eek: That was my jacket when we got married, I have to lose some wieght. (And keep it off). :eek: She can still wear her wedding dress. :rolleyes:

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

what jtex said, but LD sure is ugly....but the fish yer holding is real nice :D <br /><br />aww,...just kidding.....congrats :p

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Go girl! and great pics,Dude. Yep, a good catch can bring me to a good mood.

Skinnywater

Commander

Nice fish.<br />I don't mind unhooking them for my partner either.

Realgun

Commander

Well my wife lets me fish so I am happy. What makes her happy is when I go fishing. :)

aspeck

Staff member

So, LD, does she have to pay for your guiding services?