FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Just wanted to know how I would hook up a tack. I have an old tach from an old car of mine and wanted to know if I could hook it up to see that I was ideling at.<br /><br />Thanks in advance
I don't think your auto tach will work. You need a 20 pole tach. Correct me if I'm wrong somebody, but the tachs for Chrysler/Forces are pretty specific items.
Need a specific tach for those Force motors. as stated above you need a 20 pole tach. A car motor is also a 4 cycle motor the force you have is 2 cycles.<br /><br />You can do a search on tiny tach if you can LIVE with a digital tach. I hear they work pretty good and are very easy to install.<br /><br />Hope this helps.