Re: How to be an Ohioan

:D :D <br /><br />I know where Toledo is!<br /><br />
454.gif
10_1_20.gif
454.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

(with sincere apologies to Gonefshn)<br />10. The best way to sell something in Ohio is to attach the term "Amish" to it. The product need not be genuinely Amish. This would explain the existence of Amish moo shu pork. <br />
Uh hello!!! It's gonfishn and not Gonefshn. :D :D :p

NYMINUTE

Captain

eck27.gif
<br />Indiana is a suburb of Ohio. Man don't those Amish just ROCK!

KaGee

Admiral

Pull up your draws NY....<br />Ya got that plumbers crack thing happenin there.<br />Gives us midwest boys a bad image.<br /> :p <br /> :D

KaGee

Admiral

Oh yea.... much better. Wish it was me diving in.<br /><br />This weather really sucks!! Got my layers on and really tired of it.

gonfishn

Commander

Seems I need to change my name here for Bf and a few others here :D But then again i take in consideration where ya are from..<br /><br />Afraid 90% of my store is all Amish..All other is marked English as the Amish kindly refer to us..<br />They won't tell me the words that are on the unkind side..Need to learn the Dutch version....

gonfishn

Commander

Brother has one NY(Chocolate)..fishes harder than him when in the boat..Lets him know to when he isn't by whining and pacing the boat..<br />Seen him fall overbaord a few times when trying to help land the fins..lol

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Gee whiz Brian, yer from Ohio. Ya otta know we got a Lewisville and and Louisville. After all Ohio had 161 "villes" in it out of 1,707 cities and towns. Had to minus one when they filled Pleasant Hill Lake. Now the old town of Newville is underwater and off the map. So we only have 160 ville towns now. :D

TilliamWe

Banned

Being from right outside East Liverpool myself, I always had wondered, "East of what?"<br />I don't know the distance from Bonita Springs to Fort Myers, but I have been to Ft Myers and Sarasota (and lived in Venice for 2.5 years)!<br />And I know of at least two Fredericktowns. The one in the middle of the state where Luke Perry is from, and the one that's an unicorporated village, just north of East Liverpool!