"How To Ask A Man To Do Something"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"How To Ask A Man To Do Something"<br /> <br />Always remember these important rules when asking<br />a man to do something:<br /> <br />1. Make sure the man is conscious.<br /> <br />2. Crash the hard drive on his computer and line the bird<br />cage with the sports section.<br /> <br />3. Be brief! Limit your nagging harangue to two, three hours,<br />max.<br /> <br />4. Reward him for cooperative behavior. Offer to cook him<br />something that doesn't have a peel-back cover.<br /> <br />5. Punish him when he refuses to cooperate. Microwave his<br />remote on high power for 55 minutes. Rotate 1/4 turn, and<br />microwave again for another 35 minutes.<br /> <br />6. Use "would you" or "will you" instead of "you'd better" or<br />"do as I say and no one will get hurt."

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: "How To Ask A Man To Do Something"

7. Make sure he's not in the "selective hearing" mode. <br /><br />8. Promise him anything.
coolg.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

9. Call him by his pet name, smile and give him a kiss.
hug.gif
<br /><br />10. Punish him by hiding the boat key for a week.
evil_laughterpurple.gif

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

11. Be clear on the instructions. Don't say "Let's do ______" when you really mean "I want you to do _________".

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

12. Oh honey its either you finish that work here or Ill have my mother come over and stay a week and do it for us

RICKRICK1

Ensign

"do as I say and no one will get hurt."<br /><br />
Works for me. <br /> Herself says " Do this one little thing then you can go fishing"