How stooopid can you be?

bubbakat

Captain
Re: How stooopid can you be?

Blu Lunch I have actually seen this take place right here in my little country town.<br />You are right they are really stupid.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Sorta reminds me the time when I was stationed at Whiting Field in Florida. The security department got their first drug sniffing dog.<br /><br />Security planted 2 bags of pot in their parking lot. The dog found 3. The department heads wifes car is the odd ball bag that the dog found. :eek: It was written off as unplaced evidence. Yeah Right!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Brain damage.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Last fall a guy came in to visit an inmate at the jail here. After he got in the door he panicked and dumped his bag of meth and needle in the paper towel dispenser in the bathroom. Couldn't prove it was from him, but it was too obvious as the janitor filled the towels that day and he was the only one seen on camera entering the room. <br />Bad thing, the needle was not capped and almost spiked the janitor.<br />Why didn't he just leave it in his car in the lot instead of losing all his dope. I guess that's why they call it dope.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

A couple of years ago, I read somewhere about a guy caught smoking weed outside a police station because he happened to be beside a return air vent for the building's central unit. I don't remember where it was or many of the other details, but, DUH! What a dumba$$! Maybe some of you read the story and have a better memory than I do.

Black69

Seaman Apprentice

One of our undercover cops bought some dope off a doper. While they were waiting some months later outside the courtroom for Court to start, the cop asked if the guy had any painkillers he would sell him for the bad headache he had. The doper sold him some "vicodin". Yep, busted again.