How many countries have you been to in your lifetime?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Further to JamesCoste's question about how many states you've visited - how many countries have you been to?<br /><br />Are there many of you that have never left your home country? I know many Kiwis who have never left NZ. But I suspect that America's such a big place with so much variety built in, that many people may not feel the need to leave it ?<br /><br />My list is;<br /><br />New Zealand ;) <br />Australia<br />Canada<br />USA (only 2 states though)<br />England<br />Holland<br />Belgium<br />Singapore<br />Malaysia<br />Fiji

ZmOz

Captain
Re: How many countries have you been to in your lifetime?

Uh....<br />USA<br /><br /><br /> :)

sue5878

Petty Officer 3rd Class

N.Z. x 15<br />Indonesia <br />Fiji<br />USA<br />Mexico<br />Singapore<br />And Aus

carrotsnapper

Petty Officer 1st Class

USA There's no place like it.<br />England<br />France<br />Germany<br />Switzerland<br />Italy<br />Austria<br />Netherlands<br />Belgium<br /><br />I leave for Italy in May for 2 weeks. Gonna miss the first of the boating season, but it keeps the wife happy so I can spend the rest of the year on the lake. Love Lake Powell. :)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

USA<br />Germany<br />Denmark<br />Switzerland<br />Austria<br />Spain<br />France<br />Italy<br />UK<br />Kuwait<br />Saudi Arabia<br />Isreal 2X<br />Canada<br />Mexico<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

USA <br />Canada<br />Mexico<br />Vietnam<br />Guam<br />Germany<br />England<br />Austria<br />Belgium<br />Holland<br />Portugal<br />France<br />Luxembourg<br />Greece<br />Turkey<br />Andora<br />Spain<br />Gibraltar<br />Italy<br />Sicily<br />Yugoslavia<br />Egypt<br />Sudan<br />Qatar<br />Guam <br />Saudia Arabia<br />United Arab Imirates<br />Bahrain<br />and last but not least "Texas"

aspeck

Staff member

Let's See:<br /><br />USA<br />Canada<br />Mexico<br />Brazil<br />Argentina<br />UK<br />Netherlands<br />Germany<br />Switzerland<br />Spain<br />Portugal<br />Andorra<br />Italy<br />South Africa<br />Zimbabwe<br />Nigeria<br />Ghana<br />The US territory of Puerto Rico<br />The Virgin Islands

PW2

Commander

Let's see...<br /><br />Japan<br />China<br />Canada<br />Mexico<br />Denmark<br />England<br />Ireland<br />Finland<br />Russia<br />Yugoslavia<br />France<br />Germany<br />Italy<br />Greece<br />San Francisco

crab bait

Captain

KIWI.. you tellin' me you been here 2-times an you didn't look me up..!!! i'm pizzed..!!<br /><br />well.. my list ( like other things ) is small..<br /><br />canada ( maritimes ) an BC..<br />mexico<br />sussex county delaware ( HEY that's a different country to anyone.. i don't care who you are.)

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey Crab - it was a long before iboats was invented (I don't even think the internet was around back in 1985)...<br /><br />When I do get back to the USA, I'll be certain to pay you a visit in Delaware - the #1 state... <br /><br />...but we'll have to have a meal at GENO's and see who can handle the most Tabasco! :D <br /><br />
Originally posted by crab bait:<br /><br />you GOT IT..!! GENO'S too... cattycorner of PAT'S KING OF STEAKS.. i think geno's is a tad better..<br /><br />i was just up there sunday.. doin' the ITALIAN MARKET/SOUTH STREET thing,, i love it up there... got a pheasant from that exotic meat butcher to take home an cook..crockadile, snake, worthog, ect..<br /><br />there's a great authenic mexican eatery down corner of GENO'S.. <br />GREAT FOOD,, AN SO CHEAP IT ALMOST FREE..<br /><br />well, every time i'm in there.. i always give 'em a hard time about not havin' HOT hotsause .. i rant & rave ( only kiddin').. they know it but not sure.. <br /><br />they roll their eyes when they see me comin'..but they like me.. ( i think ) <br /><br />they always have me try there NEW & improved hot sause..which is always the same thing.. an it's NOTHING..!! hardly any heat at all.. <br /><br />well i go off..!! both barrells..BOOM.. 'WHAT THE HECK KINDA MEXICAN FOOD PLACE IS THIS.." i rant & rave..!!<br /><br />they ,, half laughin', they think i'm nuts..( el locco ).. <br /><br />i'll be back..!! i said..i'll show what hot is all about..!!<br /><br />i walked up the corner to GENO'S ,, pumped alittle of there 'homemade' in a cup i had in the van.. <br /><br />brought it back to use on my food... <br /><br />i had them taste it.. an they where like 'MEXICAN JUMPIN' BEANS'..!! <br /><br />ICHIWAWA,, they where all runnin' for some cocconut juice or whatever the heck they drink.. to put the FIRE OUT... fannin' there mouths ,, cussin' in mexineess... <br /><br />i dumped the rest on my food an haved at it..just showin' off.. it was a little to much.. but had to contain myself..<br />i was sweatin' like stockbroker...<br /><br />now they really think i'm EL LOCCO GRINGO MUCHO GRANDE..<br /><br />

TilliamWe

Banned

USA<br />Canada<br /><br />Short list for a reason. I still haven't see all of my own country, what do i need others for?

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

2<br />USA and Texas<br /> :p :rolleyes: :D

Homerr

Commander

I haven't' been outside of the USA. I don't care to either... Except to Canada so I can go to Alaska!<br /><br /><br />H.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've been to Canada and Mexico, but at this point I have no interest in leaving the USA

crab bait

Captain

KIWI..,,, that's a promise..

gaugeguy

Captain

In order...<br /><br />USA<br />Canada<br />Mexico<br />Panama<br />Japan<br />Korea<br />Australia<br />Thailand<br />Phillipines<br />England<br />Belgium<br />Egypt<br />Turkey<br />U.A.E<br />Saudi Arabia<br />Bahrain<br />Kuwait<br /><br />All but the first 2 were courtesy of Uncle Sam. Of all of the places I've been outside North America, I would only consider visiting Australia and England again.

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

South Africa<br />Zimbabwe<br />Namibia<br />Lesotho<br />Botswana<br />Senegal<br />Mauritius<br />Germany<br />England<br />Austria<br />Belgium<br />Holland<br />Portugal<br />France<br />Luxembourg<br />Spain<br />Italy<br />USA

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Been to or through all 50 of the US states:<br /><br />Philippines<br />Vietnam<br />Germany<br />Britain<br />France<br />Norway<br />Greece<br />Italy<br />Okinawa<br />Guam<br />Denmark<br />Iceland<br />Cambodia<br />Hong Kong, Kauloon (sp) which is China now, huh<br /><br />I think that's all. All expenses paid courtesy of Uncle Sugar.

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

Oops.. and a short stay in Sydney, Aus for R&R.. can't forget that.