How good is your hitch?

Drowned Rat

Captain
pic_show.asp

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: How good is your hitch?

As soon as I saw the Topic I said to myself, "Self, I'll bet that is the pic of the pickup hanging off the cliff by its hitch."<br /><br />Been on a few times before, but still amazing. :)

chadchurchill

Seaman

I would be willing to bet that mine isn't quite as strong as his and never want to find out.

ndemge

Commander

Safety chains are there for a reason..<br /><br />And yup JB.... thought the same, but we still clicked didn't we.

sloopy

Commander

LOL, I also thought the same thing!!!! NOW DOES ANYONE know the story or have a link to a news article about this?

Drowned Rat

Captain

Sorry. I even searched before I posted but couldn't find it. Oh well, cool picture anyway.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Just imagine the stress on the trailer drawbar!!! :eek:

Homerr

Commander

This picture has been around for a long time... Never could find any more information about it.<br /><br />I'd like to know myself what happened.<br /><br />Probably a cell phone... Or a nagging Wife !! <br /><br /> :) <br /><br />H.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Probably a nagging wife of the other end of the cell phone. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Looks to me the truck is actually being held in place by a rock on the front bumper. The trailer just keeps it from swinging around. ON a second look, it could be just a shadow.<br /><br />I would like to know, what happened to the brakes????<br /><br />Ken