How do ya get rid of a Lawyer?

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: How do ya get rid of a Lawyer?

A prosecuter behind bars? He isn't going to be enjoying his stay in the graystone :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

Find a used bus with no brakes, put the lawyer in, sell tickets at an inflated price to 55 more lawyer passengers, Retain 1 lawyer to drive, direct the driver to the steepest grade (downhill) and alas "57 less lawyers. Heartbreaking stuff. :cool:

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> A prosecuter behind bars? He isn't going to be enjoying his stay in the graystone :D
hehehe...wonder if any of his courtroom "friends" will be with him? Probably get to spend his time with Martha, tho'...

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Find a used bus with no brakes, put the lawyer in, sell tickets at an inflated price to 55 more lawyer passengers, Retain 1 lawyer to drive, direct the driver to the steepest grade (downhill) and alas "57 less lawyers. Heartbreaking stuff. :cool:
it's a start

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Topic: How do ya get rid of a Lawyer?<br /><br />Response: Chum the other side of the bay.<br /><br /> ;) <br /><br /><br />-dd-

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Topic: How do ya get rid of a Lawyer?<br /><br />Wouldn't it be just easier to flush?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

just ignore the dumba**<br /><br />leave him to debate himself.

ehenry

Commander

When we lost our infant child, we had several unsolicited letters in the mailbox when we came home from the funeral from attorneys to represent us in any suits we might want to bring against doctors, hospitals etc. These came from 3 different lawyers. Our childs death was an act of god pure and simple. There was nothing anyone could have done to prevent it and these ambulance chasing, money grabbing, power hungry SOB"S are wanting to sue someone. Who would they have sued? God??? <br /><br />I sat down and wrote a letter to each attorney along with a letter to the president of thte state bar association. In the letter to the state bar I enclosed copies of the letters I received from said attornies along with the letters I penned to them. In the letter I wrote to each attorney I told them exactly how I felt about their chosen proffession, that what they did was morally wrong and that they could possibly be hearing from me again through the courts in my own suit against them for mental anguish, undue stress and anything else my shyster lawyer could dream up.<br /><br />Needless to say, in a coule days time, I received letter from the president of the state bar and each attorney apologizing for anything that may have hurt us more than we already were. BUT, in those letters of apology every one of them, even the president of the state bar, noted some code that allows them to do exactly what they did when they mailed us the letters. <br /><br />After that I never heard from them again.

spratt

Lieutenant

EF, I believe that lawyers have saturated the land so that they have to dream up ANYthing they can to make money, regardless of whom they may hurt in the process...out for EZ bucks!!! And who is it ya think that fights and lobbies to get those codes adn lawas in place so they can do those low-life things???<br /><br />I just wonder, are there any lawyers onboard here? If so, what about the things EF mentioned...is that really ethical??<br /><br />I own a business (IT, computers) and have done a lot of work in Lawyers offices...I only have met one that was generous at all...I billed him at $40/hr, and he was so pleased with my work that he actually paid me $60/hr!!! Nice huh? But most think that they don't get enough work for the buck!!!

ehenry

Commander

Spratt, even if there are some attornies here I dont beleive they want to chime in on this one. Atleast I hope they dont. My mamma raised me better than to tell how I really feel about them. <br /><br />Granted I shouldn't group them all together because I know that there are some honorable, fourthright, and ethical laywers out there. BUT, after what happened to us it put most of them lower than a snake in a waggon rut as far as I'm concerned.

spratt

Lieutenant

;) I know you are right, ef...but I wanted to see if any would slither out from under their rocks:)<br /><br />I know some are just plain old necessary evils, because they write paperwork so vague it can only take another lawyer to decipher the junk.