How do babys know

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I am going to post this for it is very informative. It might get poofed but I hope not for it's something everyone needs to know.<br /><br /> <br />Two babies were sat in their cribs, when one baby<br />shouted to the other, "Are you a little girl or a little boy?"<br /> <br />"I don't know," replied the other baby giggling.<br /> <br />"What do you mean, you don't know?" said the first baby.<br /> <br />"I mean I don't know how to tell the difference," was the reply.<br /> <br />"Well, I do," said the first baby chuckling. "I'll climb into your crib and find out."<br /> <br />He carefully maneuvered himself into the other baby's crib, then quickly disappeared beneath the blankets.<br />After a couple of minutes, he resurfaced with a big grin on his face. "You're a little girl, and I'm a little boy," he said proudly.<br /> <br />"You're ever so clever," cooed the baby girl, "but how can you tell?"<br /> <br />"It's quite easy really," replied the baby boy, <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"you've got pink booties and I've got blue ones."<br />GOTCHA :D Have a nice day.

JRJ

Commander
Re: How do babys know

And my wife says girls are smarter :D