Housework philosophy

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class
I don't do windows, because I love birds, and don't want one to run <br />into a clean window and get hurt-I am compassionate<br /><br />I don't wax floors, because I wouldn't want a guest to slip and get <br />hurt-I am careful<br /><br />I don't mind dust bunnies,because I have named them and they have <br />become friends; they don't talk back, and agree with everything I say.<br /><br />I don't disturb cobwebs,because I want every living creature to have a <br />home.-I am kind<br /><br />I don't Spring Clean, because I love all the seasons, and don't want <br />the others to get jealous.-I am fair-minded<br /><br />I don't put things away because my family would not be able to find <br />them again-I am considerate<br /><br />I don't iron, because I choose to believe when the items say permanent<br />press.- I am trusting.<br /><br />Sounds right to me.<br /><br /> Have a great day,

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Housework philosophy

I don't put things away because my family would not be able to find <br />them again-I am considerate<br />
Oh my gosh! This is sooo me!! :D <br />Bassy