Hotwire or Priceline.....

KaGee

Admiral
Anybody ever use these for hotel reservations??<br />Your experience??

Realgun

Commander
Re: Hotwire or Priceline.....

Price line baby I love Capitain Kirk! :D <br /><br />I dont waste my money on trips and hotels.

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

Priceline worked great for me for business purposes. When i need to go out of town for it i just choose what side of city i want to be on and just name my price. Do some Research first on the other webistes to get the " Going Rate" and then bid away.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

I used expedia to look for hotel reservation and price. So far expedia give me the best price of the lot that I have tried.

KRS

Banned

Leaving for Hawaii tomorrow, bought tickets for $311 (airfare) no stops from Phoenix to Honolulu for $311 each.<br /><br />Expedia.com<br /><br />Don't know about their hotel rates, etc.<br /><br />Both of my brothers live there and I'm staying with them :)

tommays

Admiral

i have used expedia a lot for flights and trips with car rentals.<br /><br />you may save some money doing each part seperatly but its a LOT more work and i have found it to be about the best i can do in most cases.<br /><br />it has realy become and online travel agent with a lot of follow up to see you were pleased <br /><br />tommays

PW2

Commander

I've used Hotwire for hotels and rental cars and flights. They were great.<br /><br />I understand Priceline has changed format a bit, and am not familiar with how they do it now. I always want to know where exactly I am booking before I book it.