Honda Decals

newf1

Seaman
Can Anyone tell me where I can get a set of Honda BF50 decals made up? I am redoing my hood and need new decals.

Thanks again.

Terry Olson

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Honda Decals

Either a local sign shop or ebay. I found the best price on ebay, about half of what the local sign shop quoted, for new "Lund" decals for my boat. I don't know how they work around the copyright issues but they can make new decals for you.

I ran a search on ebay and don't find any listed specifically but you could contact any of those selling boat registration numbering and most will make the custom decal and list it in a special auction for you - or they'll sell directly although that's in violation of ebay policies.

newf1

Seaman

Thanks I'll see what I can find.

I took a look of you r project and it looks good. I just went through the same process with my 16 Lund Stalker. I replaced all the foam and plywood and built a front desk so I could mount a below the floor 13 gal tank. I am now running a Honda BF50 and the thing runs like a dream.

Cheers.

newf1

Seaman

Thanks I'll see what I can find.

I took a look of you r project and it looks good. I just went through the same process with my 16 Lund Stalker. I replaced all the foam and plywood and built a front desk so I could mount a below the floor 13 gal tank. I am now running a Honda BF50 and the thing runs like a dream.

Cheers.

deejaycee_2000

Captain

You can get any graphic designer to make you new ones .... and for cheap ...

Terry Olson

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the comments on my project - I haven't added the finished photos yet. Unfortunately I broke my leg (playing hockey) and in dong so learned about a related medical problem that has left me unable to do anything with my boat for the last 4 months. I'm on the mend (hopefully for good) but it's apparent that I won't get the boat on the water until next spring. I might just have to settle for garage photos rather than on-the-water photos to update the project I soppose.