Honda 100 Carb. Drawing/Diagram...

j_mcdade

Recruit
Hi,<br /><br />I'm still attempting to gather information on the Honda 100 Carburetor. If anyone here has a drawing/diagram of a Honda 100 Carburetor, could you please post it. It would certainly assist me and possibly several others at the same time.<br /><br />Thanks in advance,<br /><br />Jim

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Honda 100 Carb. Drawing/Diagram...

Have a problem with copyrights there, Jim.<br /><br />The obvious solution is to buy a Service Manual or to find one at a library.<br /><br />It is legal to copy from the library manual for yur personal use, but not to copy to send to someone else.<br /><br />Good luck. :)

j_mcdade

Recruit
Re: Honda 100 Carb. Drawing/Diagram...

Thanks JB,<br /><br />Hadn't thought about that. I am attempting to find out all I can about the carburetor on my Honda 100 9.9hp engine. It runs o.k. at lower elevations, but performance is really impaired at higher elevations.<br /><br />I spoke with my nearest Honda dealer and found that they had no manuals on this model engine. They also stated that my Honda 100 has a stock .088 main fuel jet. They further stated that this jet should be good from sea level to about 4,000' elevation. The .085 jet was appropriate from 4,000' to 7,000' and the .082 jet from 7,000' to 10,000'<br /><br />For those of you "in the know", does this sound correct?<br /><br />Thank you,<br /><br />Jim