Holiday in France.

Bayrider

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Well guys i,m off to the South of France tomorrow night for a much needed holiday.The wife and kids are really looking forward to some warm and sunny weather.I think i,ll take a walk round the marinas and see how the other half live on their millionaire cruisers with thier dolly birds sun bathing all over the decks!!!! :cool: :eek: :D <br /> (cool down Bayrider)OK i,m cool again.Anyway guys i,ll see you all in two weeks. <br /> KEEP POSTING. :D :D

jinx

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Holiday in France.

Say hello to Chirac for me.<br /><br />Jinx<br /><br />PS: Enjoy your vacation!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Ooh, that sounds like the French Riviera. You may not want to go back to foggy Ireland, Bayrider. Just be sure to take your blinders with you. Have a good trip.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

OOPS! I forgot, he's french. If you see him, kick him in the head. No, nevermind that won't hurt, where there's no sense there's no feeling. Steal his wallet, that's the ticket. It will hurt since Sadam is unable to refill it.<br /><br />P.S. Have a great vacation.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> OOPS! I forgot, he's french. If you see him, kick him in the head. No, nevermind that won't hurt, where there's no sense there's no feeling. Steal his wallet, that's the ticket. It will hurt since Sadam is unable to refill it.<br /><br />P.S. Have a great vacation.
Naw, just take his wine away, then maybe he'll return to reality! :p

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wee-Wee!!! or is that Oui-Oui!!!<br />No matter. Have a nice trip!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Just remember, a bon fire on the beach grows no nipple cleavage. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Have a good holiday...<br /><br />How many French soldiers does it take to defend Paris?<br />Nobody knows, it's never been tried :D