Ho cdx

carey965

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So this weekend I decided to try an actual slalom ski and I went and demoed a HO CDX to see if I like it. It's brand new with radar bindings for 360ish cdn

Just wondering if anyone else has tried it and if that is a good price for it

And I'm 235 lbs and the ski is a 70

skibrain

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Ho cdx

Like oldjeep said, did you like it?
Unless they are reissuing this ski, the CDX is an HO model from about '99 to '03. Their top of the line model at the time.

So either it must be used or non-current new. When i owned one i though the CDX had great tracking and acceleration. Not the quickest carving ski iv'e owned , but I think Wade Cox was a world champion riding one.

carey965

Petty Officer 2nd Class

It's the 2011 CDX. And I haven't had a Chace to get on it today. I just went and picked it up cause it was ****ty. Gonna get on it tmo. And the bindings seem to be the same price. Just the blank ski seems to go for a lot more. 259. And that's the sale price at multiple stores

skibrain

Senior Chief Petty Officer

More marketing info:
When HO was looking to design a new slalom that everyone would love, they remember they had a true classic right underneath their nose. The HO CDX is one of the industries top selling and most proven slalom skis. For 2010, HO has taken this shape and refined the flex to make it a great performing ski but with the forgiveness to allow any skier to ski on it!

carey965

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Sweet. I'm really looking forward to getting on it today