Hmmm! Interesting

D

DJ

GEORGE BUSH: When you rearrange the letters: HE BUGS GORE<br />> > ><br />> > > DORMITORY: When you rearrange the letters: DIRTY ROOM<br />> > ><br />> > > EVANGELIST: When you rearrange the letters: EVIL'S AGENT<br />> > ><br />> > > PRESBYTERIAN: When you rearrange the letters: BEST IN PRAYER<br />> > ><br />> > > DESPERATION: When you rearrange the letters: A ROPE ENDS IT<br />> > ><br />> > > THE MORSE CODE: When you rearrange the letters: HERE COME DOTS<br />> > ><br />> > > SLOT MACHINES: When you rearrange the letters: CASH LOST IN ME<br />> > ><br />> > > ANIMOSITY: When you rearrange the letters: IS NO AMITY<br />> > ><br />> > > MOTHER-IN-LAW: When you rearrange the letters: WOMAN HITLER<br />> > ><br />> > > SNOOZE ALARMS: When you rearrange the letters: ALAS! NO MORE Z ' S<br />> > ><br />> > > A DECIMAL POINT: When you rearrange the letters: I ' M A DOT IN<br />> PLACE<br />> > ><br />> > > THE EARTHQUAKES: When you rearrange the letters: THAT ***** SHAKE<br />> > ><br />> > > ELEVEN PLUS TWO: When you rearrange the letters: TWELVE PLUS ONE

derwood

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Hmmm! Interesting

Thats pretty slick :cool: ....I'm going to print that and put it on the wall at work.<br /><br />Thanks Djohns19. :D <br /><br />Derwood.

D

DJ

DERWOOD,<br /><br />I deleted the one about Bill Clinton. It was a little raunchy. If ya'll want it, I'll send it.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Yea send it....I'm not easily shamed. :D <br /><br />Derwood.

Fishbusters

Ensign

I agree with Noshamewood. Send it. As well you have to wonder which came first on some of those the rearranging to make the name or the rearranging to see what the name makes? In short did they decide what they wanted and make the name from those letters??????

D

DJ

Well, here it is.<br /><br />President Clinton of the USA.<br /><br />To copulate he finds interns.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Even Hilary has to chuckel at that one!<br /> :D :D <br />Derwood

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

These are called anagrams and for our late-night reading pleasure here are a few more:<br /><br />dormitory = dirty room<br />Clint Eastwood = Old West Action<br />Western Union = no wire unsent<br />the country side = no city dust here<br />George Bush = He bugs Gore<br />animosity = Is No Amity<br />a decimal point = I'm a Dot in Place<br />the earthquakes = That ***** Shake<br />evangelists = evil's agent<br />astronomers = moon-starers<br />desperation = a rope ends it<br />the morse code = here come dots<br />conversation = voices rant on<br />mother-in-law = woman Hitler<br />funeral = real fun<br />Information Superhighway = New utopia? Horrifying sham<br />evangelist = evil's agent<br />slot machines = cash lost in 'em<br />Snooze Alarms= Alas! no more Z's<br />The Public Art Galleries = large picture halls, I bet<br />eleven plus two = twelve plus one<br />contradiction = accord not in it<br />semolina = is no meal<br />Princess Diana = End is a car spin<br />Year two thousand = A year to shut down<br /><br />"To be or not to be: that is the question, whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune..." And the Anagram = "In one of the Bard's best-thought-of tragedies, our insistent hero, Hamlet, queries on two fronts about how life turns rotten."<br /><br />"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." - Neil Armstrong. The Anagram = "A thin man ran; makes a large stride, left planet, pins flag on moon! On to Mars!"