HIstory Test

eeboater

Commander
Content of thread already posted twice.. previously.<br /><br />Ignore this one...<br /><br />Sean

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: HIstory Test

trink33.gif
Why are you picking on Davy Jones and PeeWee Herman?? <br />No there is no pattern, Just our "Friends" in the Muslim world doing there same routine. Disrupting Life, and taking innocent lives.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

This is the third time this has been on here.<br /><br />Enough, already.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Arabs aren't the only Muslims that want to kill us. They can be any color from any country. They might not even be Muslim. Profiling one particular group of people concentrates too much on the apparent and ignores the unapparent. That leaves huge gaps in our so-called security. So I say we profile everybody. ;)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> Arabs aren't the only Muslims that want to kill us. They can be any color from any country. They might not even be Muslim. Profiling one particular group of people concentrates too much on the apparent and ignores the unapparent. That leaves huge gaps in our so-called security. So I say we profile everybody. ;)
Profile All... Great idea. Lets start with my ex-wife! Classify as a *itch

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Willy is right (I cant believe I said that :eek: ).<br /><br />Nationality, race, and gender are not the commonality, so you cant use those to profile.<br /><br />Women wore bombs that blew up the planes in Russia.<br /><br />Remember that American guy fighting in Afganistan?<br /><br />Ken

eeboater

Commander

Sorry JB. I didn't realize it was posted already. Not sure why I missed the other two.<br /><br />Sean